- Let the kids run the school visits--for example, the theater groups, history class kids. They're more invested in the books if it's something they're interested in.
- Try creating a profile page on 'Skype in the Classroom'._
- Giveaway incentives for asking questions.
- Book fairs, festival, conferences are great for networking which is often times an incentive.
- Bookmarks, bookplates, postcards, and flyers are a great tool for promotion.
- Pick the social media outlets you like best and use those to connect with your readers.
Overall an inspiring and informative session from one of Midsouth's greatest success stories.